How to register to attend:
1. Read through the complete expo program of sessions. Please note that the majority of sessions are 30 minutes plus question time (there are a few 90minute sessions) and there are three and sometimes four concurrent sessions each hour – so you will need to select carefully so as not to ‘overlap’ sessions.
2. Once you have read through the program, click any of the Register Now buttons. You will be asked how many people you wish to register – You can register multiple people for different sessions, all in the one registration.
3. Complete your contact details
4. If you are attending sessions, ‘tick’ from the total list of all sessions the ones that you wish to attend.
5. If you do not wish to attend sessions, and just want to visit the Expo, skip selecting sessions and just click Register.
5. Once you have registered, you will receive an automatic email to confirm that it has been received.
6. Please note that other than the Thursday morning Keynote Presentation Breakfast, all sessions are free to attend.
7. The Capital Region BEC, Capital Region ACC, and the Chamber of Women in Business are each holding their own functions at the Expo. Please read about these functions and how to order tickets ….. HERE
If you have any questions, please just call us on 1300 55 32 35 or email [email protected]
To read through the complete program….HERE
To jump straight to the Registration Form….HERE