Pancreatic cancer is a disease in which cancer cells generate in the tissues of the pancreas. Globally, pancreatic cancer is the 12th most common cancer in men and 11th most common cancer in women. Addiction to cigarettes and health history are considered to be the foremost reasons increasing the risk.
The Latin America Pancreatic Cancer Market is expected to grow modestly from USD 103 million in 2015, at a CAGR of 10-17%.
The Latin America pancreatic cancer therapeutics & diagnostic market is segmented based on:
Type of cancer
Exocrine Cancers (which account for more than 95% of pancreatic cancers)
*Further, these two sub-types are classified into specific sub-types
Type of treatment
Radiation therapy an
CT Scan ERCP
Some of the key participants in the industry include Amgen, Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, Celgene Corporation, Clovis Oncology, Inc., Novartis AG, Threshold Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Incyte Corp, Merrimack Pharmaceuticals Inc., Roche Ltd, NewLink Genetics etc.
Large number of unmet needs related to the disease, attracting many multi-national companies to invest in this division
Increasing health care expenditure
Technological developments & drug innovations with regard to the pancreatic cancer
Growing concern across the world
Difficulty in diagnosis during the early stages
Limited treatment options, especially when the disease has spread to other organs or parts of the body
Inadequate results after treatment
Low success rate in clinical trials for cancer drugs
High cost associated with the treatment
High toxicity of drugs
SPECIALITIES OF THIS REPORT
The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade.
The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
The report contains wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
1) Market definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.